How to identified problem?
- No Power – Check the Power Supply. Normal camera, it consumed about 12V. First try to checked the output with multi meter. If there is no power, checked again the power supply. Test the continuity test from the power supply to the DC plug. If there is no power, you must checked the cable. It is confirmed that, a) Cable leakage (to old) b) Wired is not connected.
- Video didn’t cleared and some line. – Checked again the power supply. The output must be 12 V. If it used adapter, than changing the adapter might useful.
2. Power Supply / adapter
- The output didn’t show 12 V – Change power Supply
3. Line in the live view recording
- Change power Supply
- Change the termination , ( Video Balun, RG 59 Connector
4. Some time video loss
- Change the termination at both end
5. DVR Hang
- Some of the IC is loss
- HDD problem ( Bad Sector/ Need to Format) Recommended with PC format
6. DVR restart
- Fan of the DVR is not functioning
- To Hot
7. System not recording
- change the HDD
Normally in CCTV for long lasting and less complaining, it is suggested to use RG 59/ RG 6. The Cable CAT 5 or UTP may create difficulty cause it needed video balun for maintaining it.